Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Miners Peg pub extends a warm welcome to everyone in your family, from the oldest to the youngest. Grandma and Granddad will be delighted with our traditional roasts, which are served daily, and our hot puddings. Healthy eaters will find plenty of choice on our pub classics menu, which includes light bites and salads as well as favourite pub dishes cooked properly. The kids are looked after too. Our children’s menu includes dishes for both younger and older appetites, and with plenty of sides and special dessert and drinks options they’re sure to find something they’ll love.
In fact, you can customise most of the meals on our menu, and if you’d prefer to have a different accompaniment, just ask. There’s just as much choice on our famous dessert menu, as well as cake, served in giant slices. If you can’t finish it all off in one sitting, don't worry: our Cake Carry Out service means you can take it home!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus